A simple, filling and delicious dish from Kevin Dundon.
- 2 x 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 Feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp. chilli flakes
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 20g fresh coriander or basil leaves
- 200g dry pasta
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. In a ceramic dish, place the cherry tomatoes and the feta. Add the garlic, chilli flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of olive oil and place in the oven.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until coloured.
- In the meantime, bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook as per pack instruction. Drain and keep warm until ready.
- In the meantime, prepare some toasted bread. Place the bread in a sauté pan, with a drizzle of oil. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes or until toasted on both sides.
- Once the tomato are roasted, remove from the oven. Add some fresh coriander leaves and with a spoon, crush the feta with the tomato to create a sauce. Add the pasta to the dish and fold into the tomato mixture. Check the seasoning and sprinkle with extra coriander leaves.
- Serve while warm.