A delicious savoury crepe recipe to switch up your dinners.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 100g bacon rashers (not steaky)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 small leek, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 100ml white wine
- 200ml milk
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 chicken filets, finely chopped
- 100g grated cheese
- 4-6 crepes, ready prepared
- Salt and pepper
- Salad leaves and chutney
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Over a medium heat, melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the chicken, bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes to colour. Remove from the pan and set aside. In the same pan, over medium heat, add the onion, garlic and leek and cook for 1 minutes or until soften.
- Add the flour and cook for a further 1 minute. Add the wine to the pan and stir to loosen the mixture.
- Follow by the milk and again stir to combine. Remove from the heat and stir in some mustard and add almost all of the cheese. Check the seasoning and set aside to cool for a moment.
- Spoon 2 tbsp chicken mixture over 1 crepe. Roll up to enclose filling. Place in an ovenproof dish. Repeat with remaining crepes and filling. Add the leftover of the sauce over the rolled crepes and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until coloured and bubbly.
- Serve with some vegetables or green salad and chutney.