- 150g Greek style yoghurt
- 150ml sunflower oil
- 3 eggs
- 275g plain flour
- 185g caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 lemon finely grated zest
- 250g Greek style yoghurt
- 125g icing sugar sieved
- A punnet of raspberries
- A tablespoon of chopped pistachios
- 50g white chocolate
- Line a 23cm spring form tin. I used a heart shaped one to celebrate Valentine's day.
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Put all the cake ingredients into a bowl and mix until the smooth, pour into the prepared tin, make a slight hollow I with a back of a spoon in the centre of the cake. Bake for 35 minutes in the pre heated oven.
- While the cake is baking mix the yoghurt and icing sugar together until blended then put in the fridge to set.
- When the cake has cooled completely, spread the icing over the cake and decorate with raspberries, white chocolate shards and chopped pistachios.
Recipe courtesy of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty