- 300g digestive biscuits
- 200g butter, melted
- 250g full fat cream cheese
- 250g mascarpone
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 lemon, juice & zest
- 3 medium eggs
- 350g fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 160°C / 140°C Fan / 315°F / Gas 3.
- Line the base of a 20cm round, 6cm deep loose bottom baking tin with parchment paper and grease the base and sides.
- Blitz the biscuits until a fine crumb is reached.
- Add the melted butter and mix.
- Press this buttery crumb mix over the base and up the sides of the tin.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Place the cream cheese, mascarpone, caster sugar and lemon zest into a mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Gradually add the eggs, one by one, until incorporated.
- Add the lemon juice and mix.
- Finally add 250g of the fresh blueberries and mix through.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the chilled lined tin & sprinkle the remaining blueberries on top.
- Place in the center of your pre-heated oven and bake for 50/60 minutes or until the filling is set but has a slight wobble in the center.
- Cool in the oven by leaving the door slightly open.
- Once cooled, place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with a side of semi whipped cream.