Each serving contains approximately 530 kcal.
- 1 small sweet potato (you need 175g)
- ¼ small red onion
- ½ red pepper
- 5g fresh coriander
- 50g mixed salad leaves
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil (5g)
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 bacon medallion (30g)
- 2 eggs
- 25g Cheddar & Mozzarella grated cheese mix
- ½ lime
- Salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes – you need 175g. Peel the red onion and finely chop. Remove the seeds from the red pepper and cut into small dice. Strip the leaves from the coriander and finely chop.
- Place the sweet potato in a baking tin with the red onion and red pepper. Drizzle over the oil and toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle the chilli powder on top and season lightly with salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a clean chopping board and dice the bacon medallion. After 10 minutes before the vegetables from the oven, then scatter over the bacon and give everything another good toss until evenly combined. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just cooked through and the bacon is tender.
- Make two wells in the vegetable and bacon mixture and crack one egg into each one. Bake for another 5 minutes until the egg whites are almost set, then sprinkle over the cheese and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the sweet potato hash from the oven and scatter over the coriander. Cut two wedges from the lime for garnish. Add the salad leaves, then add a squeeze using the rest of the lime on top. Garnish with the lime wedges to serve.