- 300g crushed digestives
- 100g melted butter
- 40g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate spread
- 50g chopped hazelnuts
- 340g dark chocolate
- 240ml cream
- 50g butter
- 6 Ferrero Rocher (or similar)
- 10-12 Ferrero Rocher (or similar)
- 2 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- Line the base of a 10" loose bottom tart ring with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the digestive, melted butter and cocoa powder.
- Spoon this into the tin and press down covering the base and sides of the tin. Chill.
- Place the dark chocolate & cream in a bowl over a pot of gently simmering water.
- Stir until melted & combined, carefully remove from the heat and add the butter and mix.
- Finally break up 6 Ferrero Rocher and stir through the chocolate mix.
- To assemble, spread the chocolate spread and chopped hazelnuts over the base of the chilled tart.
- Spoon the chocolate Ferrero Rocher filling on top and chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
- To serve, top with more Ferrero Rocher and chopped hazelnuts and a spoon of semi whipped cream.
Note: Take the tart out of the fridge 30 minutes before you serve.