- 180g Porridge oats
- 360ml Apple Juice
- A tablespoon of stewed cooking apple - this is optional
- 200g natural live yogurt
- 1 large apple (I use a pink lady)
- A tablespoon of chopped roast almonds
- Cover the oats with the apple juice, stir in the stewed apple if using and leave to soak overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning stir in half the yoghurt, coarsely grate the apple and add this, stir to combine,
- Divide between 4 bowls, serve with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkling of almonds. Feel free to add berries, seeds and nuts as you wish.
Recipe courtesy of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty