- 1 large egg
- 25g baby spinach leaves
- 25g butterhead lettuce leaves
- 100g cooked salmon
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon rinsed capers (15g)
- Bring a pan of water to the boil over a medium heat. Gently lower in the egg into the water and cook for 8 minutes. Remove and run under cold water to cool, then crack off the shell and cut in half.
- Put the spinach and butterhead lettuce leaves into a bowl. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and scatter on top. Break the salmon into small pieces and arrange on the salad.
- Sprinkle over the capers and season lightly with salt (optional) and plenty of freshly ground black pepper to serve.