- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise (5g)
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard (2.5g)
- 1 ripe tomato
- 100g cooked turkey slices
- 25g baby salad leaves
- salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper
- Spread the two slices of bread lightly with the mayonnaise followed by the mustard.
- Using a serrated or sharp bread knife, cut the tomato into thin slices and arrange on top of one of the pieces of bread. Season lightly with salt (optional) and pepper to taste. Cover with the turkey and then cover with a mound of the baby salad leaves on top.
- Put the other slice of bread on top and cut the sandwich on the diagonal.
- Put the turkey club sandwicH on a plate to serve.