Warm up this winter with delicious bread and butter pudding.
- 150ml whole milk
- 140g white bread, cut into triangles
- 50g raisins or dried cherries
- 568ml custard butter
- 5-7 tbsp caster sugar
- Stir the custard with the milk
- Place bread in a large bowl with the raisins or dried cherries and custard
- Stir everything together
- Spoon into a small ovenproof dish. Cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Sprinkle the sugar to cover the surface, then pop under a hot grill for 1-2 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Food Cloud.