This deliciously rich creamy dessert takes literally minutes to make the flavour is absolutely sensational.
- 250ml full fat Greek-style live yoghurt
- 250ml cream
- 25g castor sugar
- 1 tablespoons of coffee (I use two shots of espresso)
- 4 of your favourite biscuits crushed
- Dissolve the sugar in the coffee and set aside.
- Softly whisk the cream, add the yoghurt and whip the two together until you have a soft mousse like consistency, add the cooled coffee and fold in.
- Divide the coffee cream between 4 glasses and refrigerate for 30 minutes (if chilling for longer cover with cling film in the fridge)
- Sprinkle the crushed biscuits on top and then serve.