Add some sunshine to your day.
- Hake 170g per person skinned and boned
- 1 medium cooked potato - peeled and chopped
- 6 pitted black olives
- 4 sun-dried cherry tomatoes
- 8 cooked green beans
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 30mls olive oil
- Sprig of fresh thyme
- Pinch of salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Squeeze of lemon
- Season Hake with salt. Heat frying pan, add olive oil.
- Place the Hake in the pan and cook for 4 mins on each side.
- Remove and keep warm. In the same pan fry the potatoes for 3 - 4 mins.
- Add garlic, black olives and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the cooked green beans and fresh thyme. Season with salt, black pepper and lemon juice. Place on a plate with the Hake.