Eunice Power's baked chocolate puddings with Ferraro Rocher and mascarpone cream.
These are the ultimate in chocolate puddings rich and gooey with luxurious mascarpone cream. So simple to make – you don't need any fancy equipment. These can be made in Ramekins or little pudding moulds, turned out and can be served hot or cold.
If you’re not a fan on Ferraro Rocher, you can swop with pieces from a caramel bar.
- 125g butter
- 190g dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 190g Caster sugar
- 6 Ferraro Rocher or similar
- 150g mascarpone
- 150ml Cream
- 2 tsp Coffee (I use espresso)
- 25g castor sugar
- Cocoa powder to serve
- Preheat the oven 120 c
- Butter 6 ramekins or pudding moulds
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl over simmering water.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together and whisk into the melted butter and chocolate.
- Put a Ferraro Rocher in each mould divide the mixture between each of them.
- Place the moulds on baling tray and bale for 45 minutes until just cooked, they will still have a little wobble.
- Whilst they are cooling whisk the mascarpone cream ingredients together until thick.
- Turn out the puddings
- Spoon a big dollop of mascarpone cream over each one and dust with cocoa powder.