Line a 23cm round tin with baking parchment.
- 175g dark chocolate chips
- 250g whole milk natural live yoghurt
- 250g brown sugar
- 90 plain flour (gluten-free works equally as well)
- 60g Cocoa Powder
- 4 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- For the cobweb
- 2 tablespoons whole milk natural live yoghurt
- 1 dessert spoon of icing sugar
- Jelly worms, snakes, and spiders
- Pre heat the oven to 150C
- Place the chocolate chips in a large heat proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, when the chocolate has melted stir in the yoghurt and the dry ingredients.
- Beat the four eggs with the vanilla essence and add this to the bowl stirring to ensure all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour the mix into the prepared tin.
- To make the cobweb, mix 2 tablespoons of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty whole milk natural live yoghurt with 1 dessert spoon of icing sugar and put this into a piping bag. Snip the piping bag at the top and pipe the yoghurt in a spiral starting at the centre of the brownie. When the spiral is completed drag a skewer from the centre out to make a cobweb.
- Bake the brownie in the oven for 20 minutes, there should be a slight wobble in the centre. Turn off the oven and allow the brownie to cool in the oven.
- When the brownie is cooled, insert worms, snakes, and spiders – have fun with it!