The perfect pie for this weekend.
- 250g mascarpone or cream cheese, room temp
- 1 can condensed milk
- 250 ml cream, whipped
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp lime zest
For the Pie Crust
- 2 cups of finely crushed biscuits (Oreo or Biscoff)
- 2-4 Tbsp. melted butter
- Raspberries, lime zest, edible flowers
- Place biscuits in a food processor and pulse until finely crumbled.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the melted butter. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the mixture to an 8inch pie dish and press against the bottom and sides of the dish, using the back of a spoon or a measuring cup. Or place on individual pie pots.
- If baking the crust, preheat the oven to 160C. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool before adding the filling. (optional).
- To make the filling: In a bowl whip the cream cheese, condensed milk, lime juice and lime zest.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Pour over the cooled crust and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight before serving.
- Decorate with berries, edible flowers or lime zest.