This recipe is delicious, quick and comes in on budget! Crème Fraiche is a wonderful base for sauces. It won't curdle at a high temperature and has a wonderful piquant edge.
- 4 chicken fillets
- 4 strings of vine cherry tomatoes
- 250g Half fat Crème Fraiche
- 1 dessert spoon for whole grain mustard
- 1 dessert spoon of honey
- A teaspoon of finely chopped tarragon
- Glug of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof frying pan. When the oil is hot add the chicken fillets, cook until golden.
- 2 minutes on each side then place the strings of vine tomatoes over each fillet, season and bake in a pre-heated oven for 15/ 20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked divide between 4 warm plates, add the Crème Fraiche, honey and mustard to the pan and simmer from a minute.
- Spoon the sauce over each chicken fillet and sprinkle with tarragon.
Recipe courtesy of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty