A delicious dish to serve up for dinner.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken thighs, diced
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 carrot, diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp. tomato puree
- 500ml tomato passata
- 1 tin mixed beans
- 200ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 250g cherry tomatoes -optional
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in large saucepan over moderate heat.
- Add the chicken pieces. Add the onion, garlic, carrot, red pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes until just coloured.
- Add some chilli flakes, tomato passata, beans, chicken stock, smoked paprika, and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for about 15-20 minutes, covered with a lid. Check the seasoning.
- Serve immediately.