Heinz Beanz and food blogger Eats Amazing who have created fun back to school meals.
- 3 small white potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ can of beans
- ¼ cucumber
- 2 slices carrot
- 2 slices red pepper
- 1 slice yellow pepper
- small handful grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C (Gas mark 6/390°F).
- Scrub the potatoes, then drain and pat with a clean tea towel or kitchen roll until completely dry.
- Prick all over with a fork, then place in a roasting tin along with the olive oil.
- Give the potatoes a good shake to coat them in the oil, then bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, give the potatoes another good shake and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and leave for 5 minutes to cool a little.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking, prepare the monster features ready to decorate the potatoes.
- Using a mini cutter, cut two circles each from the carrot, yellow pepper and cucumber skin for the eyes (you could also use the wide end of a piping tip if you don't have a suitable cutter). Cut smaller circles for the pupils. Cut two rounded tongue shapes from the red pepper, and spikes for the cucumber for hair.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooling, heat the beans according to pack instructions and spoon onto the plate.
- Once cool enough to handle, cut a split across the top of each potato and squeeze them slightly to open them up – these will form the monster mouths.
- Arrange the potatoes on the plate around the beans.
- Decorate with the vegetable eyes, tongues and hair, and add grated cheese for extra hair.
- Serve immediately.
- Recipe courtesy of Heinz Beanz and food blogger Eats Amazing who have created fun back to school meals for parents to prep using Heinz No Added Sugar and No Added Salt products.