Glenisk Organic Dairy has launched carbon-neutral packaging as part of its pledge to become carbon negative by 2022. To celebrate, they are sharing some mouth-watering recipes.
- 120g Organic Oats
- 300g Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt (for purposes of ingredient on-screen titles this can be referred to as: BIO Organic Vanilla Yogurt)
- 60ml cold coffee
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tsp chocolate chips
- Add the oats, 240g yogurt, cold coffee, maple syrup, chocolate chips, and cocoa powder to a bowl and mix well. If you find the consistency is too thick for your taste, simply add some milk to loosen.
- Add a layer of the mocha oat mix to a glass or jar, a layer of yogurt and repeat.
- Top with a dollop of yogurt, the walnuts and chocolate chips. Close the jar lid or cover with cling wrap and place mixture in the fridge overnight.
- Remove in the morning and dress with toppings just before serving.
- Recipe courtesy of Glenisk & Flahavan's