Glenisk Organic Dairy has launched carbon-neutral packaging as part of its pledge to become carbon negative by 2022. To celebrate, they are sharing some mouth-watering recipes.
Makes: 10 to 12 – 12cm round pancakes
- 2 bananas(medium)
- 2 eggs
- 160g Jumbo oats
- 140g Natural Yogurt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Oil for cooking
- Place all ingredients apart from the oil into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add a brushing of oil. When hot, pour pancake batter onto the pan cook until the batter starts to form little bubbles and you can easily get under the pancake with a spatula.
- Flip pancake and cook for another minute or until pancake is cooked through.
- Continue process until you run out of batter, keeping them warm in a low oven until all are cooked.
- Stack pancakes and top with yogurt, fruit, and honey.
- Yogurt, fresh berries, nuts, seed, and honey
- Recipe courtesy of Glenisk & Flahavan's