Glenisk Organic Dairy has launched carbon-neutral packaging as part of its pledge to become carbon negative by 2022. To celebrate, they are sharing some mouth-watering recipes.
- 120g Oats
- 300g Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 fresh peaches cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp granola
- Add the oats, yogurt and cinnamon to a bowl and mix well. If you prefer the consistency of your oats a little looser, add some milk.
- To a glass or serving jar, add a layer of chopped peaches followed by a layer of oat mix.
- Close the jar lid or cover with cling wrap and place mixture in the fridge overnight.
- Remove in the morning and dress with granola, peaches and honey just before serving.
- Recipe courtesy of Glenisk & Flahavan's