A mouth-watering dessert for Summer.
Prep Time: 15 min
- 110g butter
- 300g (200g +100g) dark chocolate, chopped
- 140g milk chocolate, chopped
- 3 tbsp honey
- 225g digestive biscuits
- 110g glacé cherries
- 150g Maltesers, or similar
- 75g mini-marshmallows
- 100mlSuperValu Cream
- 2 tbsp water
- Line a 23-cm round cake tin with a double layer of cling film or parchment paper.
- Place the butter, 200g dark chocolate, the milk chocolate and honey into a large bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water.
- When the chocolate mixture has thoroughly melted, remove from the heat. Add in the biscuits, sweets and mini-marshmallows, stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the lined cake tin, gently pressing down to ensure the chocolate is holding firm.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to set for 2hours.
- When set, remove from the fridge and place on a serving dish.
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the 100g of leftover dark chocolate. Add 2tbsp of water and combine until smooth. Pour over the chocolate biscuit cake.
- Decorate with extra sweets and leave to set aside. It can be stored in the fridge for a few days in an airtight container. To serve, cut into small portions and enjoy!