A dessert to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 - 8
- 110g Butter
- 300g (200g +100g) Signature Tastes Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 140g Signature Tastes Milk Chocolate, chopped
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 225g Digestive Biscuits
- 110g glace cherries
- 150g Maltesers, or similar
- 75g Mini Marshmallows
- 100ml Cream
- 2 tbsp Water
- Line an eight inch/23cm round cake tin with a double layer of cling film or parchment paper.
- Place the butter, 200g dark chocolate, milk chocolate and honey into a large bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water.
- When the chocolate mixture has thoroughly melted, remove from the heat. Add in the biscuits, sweets and mini marshmallows, stir well to combine.
- Pour the chocolate and biscuit mixture into the lined cake tin, gently press down to ensure the chocolate is holding firm.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to set for 2 hours.
- When set, remove from the fridge and place on a serving dish.
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the 100g of leftover dark chocolate. Add 2tbsp of water and combine until smooth.
- Pour over the chocolate biscuit cake. Decorate with extra sweets and leave to set aside.
- Store in the fridge for a few days in an airtight container.
- Cut into small portions and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Supervalu, see here for thousands of more recipe ideas.