A festive recipe from Neven's Waterford Christmas.
- 275g (10oz) fine egg noodles
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 large red pepper, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 225g (8oz) fine green beans, trimmed and halved
- 175g (6oz) baby corn, halved lengthways
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g (14oz) can Thai Gold coconut milk
- 350g (12oz) leftover cooked turkey meat, cut into bite sized pieces
- 100g (4oz) crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp light muscovado sugar
- juice of ½ lime
- 50g (2oz) cashew nuts, toasted and finely chopped
- handful fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Heat a pan until very hot. Add the oil and swirl it around the edges, then tip in the red pepper, green beans, baby corn and garlic and stir-fry for 3–4 minutes, until the vegetables are tender, sprinkling over 1 tablespoon of water if the mixture is getting too dry.
- Add in the coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and sugar to the pan.
- Stir to combine all together. Add in the lime juice & leftover turkey meat.
- Cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the turkey meat has heated through and is piping hot.