A tasty breakfast idea from Neven Maguire.
- 150ml Natural Yogurt
- 150ml Apple Juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 225g Jumbo Porridge Oats
- 150ml Cream
- 100ml Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- Granola, to serve
- To make the Bircher muesli, mix the oats in a large non-metallic bowl with the cream, milk, apple juice, yogurt, honey and vanilla extract.
- Cover with cling film and set aside overnight in the fridge to soak.
- In the morning, finish making the Bircher muesli.
- Remove the core from the apple and then grate the apple into the softened oat mixture. It's important to keep the mixture quite wet.
- To serve, divide the Bircher muesli among small bowls or small glasses and scatter over the granola sprinkles to serve.