A super-food supper if ever there was one. Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and lycopene from the tomatoes, an antioxidant that helps protect cell damage.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- 250g (9oz) asparagus, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 150g (5oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- squeeze of lemon juice
- handful of basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a deep sauté pan. Add the salmon fillets, skin-side down, and the asparagus. Fry gently over a low–medium heat until the salmon is crispy and the asparagus is slightly charred.
- Turn the fish over, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the cherry tomatoes and a little splash of water and cook for 4–5 minutes until the tomatoes have started to break down. Add plenty of seasoning and a squeeze of lemon juice.Scatter over the basil leaves and serve.