A speedy twist on an Italian classic. You can find pre-prepared courgette spaghetti in many supermarkets or easily make it yourself with a julienne peeler.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g (1lb 2oz) mini chicken breast fillets
- 1 tsp each of dried oregano and dried thyme
- 300ml (11⁄4 cups) passata
- 350g (12oz) courgette spaghetti
- 100g (31⁄2oz) mozzarella cheese, grated
- 75g (21⁄2oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 75g (21⁄2oz) panko breadcrumbs
- handful of basil leaves
- Preheat the grill to high. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and fry the chicken over a high heat until browned all over. Add the dried herbs and passata and season well with salt and pepper, then add the courgette spaghetti and warm through until a little softened.
- Mix the cheeses with the breadcrumbs and scatter all over the top of the pan. Pop under the grill for 4–5 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Serve scattered with basil leaves.