- 100g dark chocolate drops
- Large pinch of red chilli
- 300ml whipped to soft peaks
- 50g creme fraiche
- Thin slices of red chili to decorate
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Melt the chocolate in a large bowl over a pot of simmering water, stir in the chili flakes.
- Allow to cool slightly then fold the chocolate into the whipped cream and spoon into glasses.
- Allow to chill for three-quarters of an hour or overnight.
- To serve put a dollop of cooling Crème Fraiche on top, a slither of red chili and dust with icing sugar.