Sunil serves up a delicious dish on Today with Maura and Dáithí.
- Chicken supreme sliced 4 nos
- Kashmiri chilly powder 1 tbs
- Mustard oil 2 tbs
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tbs
- Fenugreek dried leaf ½ tsp
- Carom seeds
- Chopped garlic 2/3
- Green chilly slices
- Ginger julienne
- Chopped onion 2 medium size
- Tomato chopped 4 nos
- Peppers sliced 1
- Red onion sliced 1
- Kashmiri chilly powder 1/2tbs
- Coriander powder 1 tbs
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander and scallions for garnish
- Marinate the sliced chicken with listed ingredients and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan add carom seeds and wait until crackle add chopped garlic saute for few minutes add green chillies and onions.
- Cook until golden brown, add ground spices cook further add tomato, mix it nicely.
- Add chicken, peppers and onion slices and cook for five minutes or so.
- Check seasoning and garnish with coriander and scallions.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or naan bread.