Perfect for sharing.
- 1 punnet of cherry vine tomatoes (500g) cut in half
- 1 punnet of specialty tomato mix (300g)
- 1 rustic baguette (290g), torn into chunks
- 2 pointed red peppers,(200g) deseeded and cut into chunks
- A whole pot of Basil, leaves snipped off
- 1 red onion(150g), peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1 jar of green olives with paprika paste (170g), drained
- 1 solo garlic (23g), peeled and crushed
- Juice of 1 orange
- A pinch of sugar (12g)
- A splash of red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 8 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Set your oven to 200 deg.
- Put your baguette into a roasting tray and drizzle 4 tbsp of olive oil over it.
- Season the bread then roast for 12 minutes until golden and crunchy.
- Boil a kettle of water, put your red onion into a sieve then pour the boiling water over the onions to soften them.
- Mix everything together gently, season and serve it in your best big bowl for everyone to help themselves.