Decadent and delicious.
Makes: 1 tray
- 280g dark chocolate
- 280g butter, cubed
- 180g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 330g caster sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Ferrero Rocher, frozen for at least one hour
- Preheat oven 180˚c
- Line a tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the butter and chocolate in a bowl and melt over a pot of simmering water.
- Remove from the heat and add in the sugar, then add the eggs and the vanilla extract. Fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Pour the mix into a baking tray, and pop in the Ferrero Rocher’s place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Once cool cut into squares and enjoy.