Eunice's LOVEly Pesto Chicken: Today
- 2 skinless chicken fillets
- ½ sheet of all butter puff pastry
- 2 heaped teaspoons of pesto
- 200g ripe cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 200g green beans
- Olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C Gas 7.
- Unroll the puff pastry and cut a sheet in half, then cut the sheet into four strips.
- Place the chicken fillets on a roasting tray, season with salt and pepper spoon then generously spoon the pesto on top. Lay two pieces of pastry over each chicken fillet tucking in underneath.
- Place the tomatoes on the roasting tray also, brush the pastry and tomatoes with olive oil and season the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes until the pastry is golden and the chicken is cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, trim the beans and bring a pot of water to the boil, adding a pinch of salt. Cook the beans in the boiling water for 6 minutes the drain.
- Divide the beans between 2 warm plates. Slice the chicken in three and place on top of the beans with the tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil.