- Crab claws
- Pinch of Turmeric
- ¼ tsp Ginger/garlic paste
- ¼ tsp Chilli powder
- ½ Fresh coconut/Milk
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli (Kashmir/Goan)
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp Ginger/garlic
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Whole coriander
- 50ml Coconut vinegar/palm vinegar
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- Fresh vegetables like beans,asparagus peppers
- Marinate the fish with the spices and leave it for 20 min aside.
- For curry paste grind the spices and ginger garlic paste fine with coconut/coconut milk and vinegar.
- Fry the paste in oil and tomato paste and simmer it for 20 mins.
- Add salt and check the consistency, add the fish and cook it for 2-3 min.
- Serve it with rice.