- 1 Camembert in box
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 springs of Rosemary
- Black pepper
- Rapeseed oil
- 1 baguette
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Remove any plastic packaging from the camembert and place back into the wooden box, leaving the lid off.
- Score the top of the cheese and insert the sliced garlic cloves and some rosemary.
- Drizzle the top of the cheese with rapeseed oil and sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
- Place on a tray and into the oven for 20 minutes. Take care at this point as the cheese will be very hot.
- You can remove the rosemary & garlic at this point if you choose.
- Serve with some sliced toasted bread.