This is a perfect dish for all the family and a great way to introduce kids to fish, think of it as a really tasty omelette that can be enjoyed hot or cold and would double up as a great lunch box item.
- I pkt of seafood mix
- 8 eggs, beaten.
- A small splash of milk,
- I bunch of spring onions, (110g) trimmed, washed and chopped.
- 1/2 bag (125g) grated mature red cheddar,
- I tbsp butter (25g)
- Salt and pepper.
- Set your oven to 200 deg.
- You will have to work quickly for the initial part of this recipe so have everything ready.
- Melt the butter in the pan over a medium-high heat preferably in a non-stick pan making sure all of the pan is coated nicely then add your spring onions.
- Season your eggs and add the milk to the eggs.
- Whisk together and add the egg mix to the pan then turn around once or twice with a wooden spoon or spatula before adding the seafood.
- Level out your mix and top evenly with the cheese then place in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool a little, loosen the sides of the frittata then slide out carefully onto a large plate, or simply leave in the pan and bring over to the table.