Ditch the cereal for these homemade gorgeous clusters. Divine and super healthy, these will please the whole family - even Miss or Master fuss-pot!
- 300 grams ancient grain granola (pre-cooked see p.12)
- 100 grams dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 40 grams coconut oil
- ½ - 1 tablespoon Udo’s Oil
- Break chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl, add in coconut oil. Sit over a pan (bain-marie) of barely simmering water and let the chocolate melt, stirring occasionally. Then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add in Udo’s Oil and gently stir.
- Lastly, add in granola mixture to the melted chocolate and stir well to ensure the granola is completely coated. Spoon mixture into small bun cases (I used petit four cases to make about 40 buns).
- Leave to cool and store in an air-tight container in your fridge. (Will keep 2 weeks).
Maggie Lynch is a Nutrition & Health Coach and Director of Cooking at IINH.