With winter nights creeping up and days getting shorter, when you get home you just want something quick, easy and delicious. Wade Murphy's foil baked chicken with coriander and lime is the perfect option for a flavour-packed dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts - you can use skin on if you prefer
- 1 red pepper - diced
- 1 green pepper - diced
- 2 tbspns olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 60 mls chicken stock
- 1 tspn honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 courgettes cut into thin noodle-like strips
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°cLay four 30 ×30 cm squares of tin foil out on your bench.
- Place courgette and peppers in the middle of each piece of foil. Season with salt and pepper, then top with each chicken breasts. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper generously. In a bowl, combine stock, chili flakes, crushed garlic, honey, lime juice & zest and coriander.
- Divide the sauce over each chicken pack and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
- Fold the foil over the chicken and vegetables to close off the pack, pinch the ends together so the pack stays closed and creates a seal.
- Transfer the foil packs to a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- When the chicken is done, carefully open the foil packs and if you are using skin on the chicken, place under the grill for 1 or 2 minutes to crisp up the chicken skin.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and some sliced scallions and serve.