Fresh Pasta with Lemon, Prawns and Chilli from Donal's Meals in Minutes.
Hands-On Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 400g fresh egg pasta such as tagliatelle
- Drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 300g raw peeled prawns
- Good pinch of chilli flakes
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 70g bag of baby spinach or watercress
- Black pepper
- Grated Parmesan, to serve
- Before you start, bring a large saucepan of salted water up to the boil.
- Add the pasta to the saucepan and cook for 2–3 minutes until just cooked, then drain and toss with the extra-virgin olive oil.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter with some extra-virgin olive oil in a large frying pan and when foaming, slice the garlic and add it to the pan along with the prawns and chilli flakes. Cook, stirring, over a high heat until the prawns are pink all over – this should take about 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan with the spinach or watercress and toss with the prawns. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and plenty of black pepper.
- Serve with a little grated Parmesan over the top.
- KCALS: 424
- FAT: 10g
- SAT FAT: 5g
- CARBS: 55g
- SUGARS: 0.1g
- FIBRE: 4g
- PROTEIN: 26g
- SALT: 0.47g