This really is the easiest recipe ever...
- 4 Pork ribs
- 100ml cups of water
- 1tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1tbsp cumin
- 100ml soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 400ml chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 sliced chilli ( finely sliced)
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- All you have to do is combine all the ingredients except the chilli, honey & coriander.
- Place the ribs in a roasting tray. Pour over the sauce.
- Braise at gas mark 3 150 degrees for 3 hours. Every half hour, spoon the sauce over the pork to prevent it drying out.
- Remove from the oven place on serving tray. Drizzle the honey on top and sprinkle the chillies over the ribs.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & tuck in. Enjoy!