This is one of our favourite healthy dinners at home. It packs a big punch in the flavour department and that's exactly what you want when you're watching what you eat. This is best served with plain boiled rice to soak up the lovely juices.
- 2 pkts of salmon darnes , 4 pieces (440g).
- 2 cloves of garlic (10g) peeled and finely grated.
- 1 thumb size piece of ginger,(26g) peeled and finely grated.
- 1 pkt of sugar snaps (165g), washed.
- 1/4 bottle of dark soy sauce (36ml).
- 75mls water,
- A squeeze of honey.
- Some fresh coriander (25g) (optional)
- Set your oven to 200 degrees.
- Lay your salmon skin side down on a roasting tray.
- Grate your garlic and ginger over the salmon.
- Add the soy sauce, sugar and water to the tray making sure everything is nicely mixed, then tuck your sugar snaps around the salmon.
- Cover tightly with tin foil and bake for 14 minutes,
- Serve on the boiled rice with the lovely juice spooned on top and a generous scattering of torn coriander.