This dish from pan-fried prawn and chorizo potato dish from Operation Transformation is bound to keep everyone in the family happy.
- Place potatoes in a colander/sieve over a pot of water and steam until cooked (15-20 mins)
- Steam green beans and sliced pepper until tender
- Add oil to pan on a medium - high heat
- Add chorizo and cook for 2 - 3 minutes
- Now add prawns and cook for a further 5 minutes until prawns turn pink
- Slice cooked potatoes in half and top with chorizo and prawn - serve with vegetables