Ray D'Arcy shares his dad's famous pancake recipe!
- 1 ½ Cups Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ Cups Milk
- ½ Cup Water
- Pinch of Salt
- Table Spoon of cooking oil
- Sieve the flour into a bowl and add the egg
- Mix these together until they are like breadcrumbs
- Add the milk, water, salt, and oil and stir all together
- You should now have a lovely light batter. Leave it to stand for a half hour.
- Heat your pan on a saucer pour on a little oil take a piece of kitchen paper and lightly coat the pan with the oil
- Pour on the desired amount of batter – cook on one side and flip to cook on the other.