"I have a fabulous dish for you, a rainbow in the depths of winter," says Eunice Power. Get her 5 ingredient recipe for market fish Ceviche with blood oranges below!
- 150g white fish
- 1 lime
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 2 blood oranges
- Pare the rind of the lime into little strips with a zester and pop in boiling water for a minute or two then refresh in cold water.
- To make the Ceviche, slice the fish into strips, and squeeze the juice of the lime over the fish, leave for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Peel and dice the avocado, quarter the cherry tomatoes, and stir into the marinading fish season with salt and pepper.
- Using a sharp knife peel the oranges removing all the pith, slice each orange into 5 slices and arrange on circles on two plates.
- Pile the Ceviche into the center of the orange circle and finish with the lime strips.