Perfect for breakfast or even for tea time!
- 200g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 50g spinach
- Place 1 teaspoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add peppers and diced potato to this?pan?and cook slowly, stirring for 8-10mins until potato is soft but not browned.
- In a bowl mix beaten eggs with tomato and cheese
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook until the mixture sets
- Place pan under a hot grill to finish cooking
- Top with spinach and serve.
For more info on the Operation Transformation leaders and their meal plans, go to ot.rte.ie