Tune into Donal's Christmas Meals in Minutes on Thursday, 21st of December at 7:00pm on RTÉ One.
Total Cook Time: 20 Mins
- 600g frozen mixed berries
- 200g white chocolate, grated
- 40g amaretti biscuits, crushed
- vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 200c.
- Place the berries in an ovenproof baking dish, sprinkle over the grated chocolate, bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the chocolate has melted with a slight golden tinge and the berries are soft and juicy.
- Serve the dish to the table with the crushed amaretti and ice-cream, for guests to help themselves.