Spiced Haddock with Coriander Sauce from Operation Transformation.
Portion calories: 500
- 2 tbsp taco spice mix
- 2 x 150g haddock fillets
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 courgette (250g) chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 100g cous cous
- 300 mls vegetable stock made with 1 stock cube OR 1 stockpot
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp grated fresh peeled ginger
- 2 tsp honey
- Food staples
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Using a kitchen blender or hand blender blitz together the coriander, lime juice, ginger and honey and set aside
- Bring the vegetable stock to the boil in a small pot.
- Remove from the heat and add the cous cous grains. Cover tightly and set aside for 5-7 minutes.
- Turn cooked cous cous into a bowl and fluff with a fork.
- Place 1 tbsp oil in skillet/wok and stir fry peppers and courgette at medium heat until tender.
- Mix vegetables with cous cous and set aside.
- In a bowl combine taco spice and flour.
- Dip and lightly coat fish fillets in this mixture.
- Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp oil. Cook fish on a high heat for 4 - 5 minutes, turn and cook for a further 4 - 5mins.
- Place cous cous and vegetable mixture on a plate. Place fish on top and serve with coriander sauce on top.