Following the Celebrity Operation Transformation food plan? Check out this Baked Cod with Citrus Salad from Week 3.
Portion calories: 320
- 2 fresh cod fillets (150g each)
- ½ small pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 small orange, peeled and segmented
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- ½ tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 250g baby potatoes
- Food Staples
- 3 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp smoked paprika (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 50g spinach
- ¼ cucumber, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/160ºC (FAN)
- Steam the potatoes until tender (15-20 minutes)
- Combine 1 teaspoon olive oil, paprika, smoked paprika, salt and pepper to season.
- Rub baking tray with some paprika mixture and place cod on top.
- Lightly rub remaining paprika mixture onto the top of the cod fillets.
- Cook in oven for 10 - 12 minutes until cooked through.
- Mix the coriander, lime juice, garlic and remaining oil together
- Add fruit and onions and toss to coat with dressing
- Assemble side salad of spinach, cucumber and tomatoes
- Top fish with salsa and serve with baby potatoes and side salad