Following the Celebrity Operation Transformation food plan? Check out this Baked Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa from Week 2.
Portion calories: 390
- 500g pork steak, trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g baby potatoes
- 175g chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cucumber, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 50g spinach
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 160°C (Fan)
- Steam potatoes over boiling water until tender (15-20 minutes)
- Toss the cucumber, pineapple, scallion, coriander, and vinegar in a bowl
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Place oil in an oven proof dish and place pork steak in dish.
- Mix the honey, chilli powder, cumin and water in a bowl and spread over the pork steak.
- Place in oven and cook for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve 100g cooked meat serving per person with salsa and potatoes.
- Assemble side salad of spinach, cucumber and cherry tomatoes
Note: Refrigerate leftover to use tomorrow.