Following the Celebrity Operation Transformation food plan? Check out this 5 Minute Goat's Cheese from Week 2.
Portion calories: 450
- 120g goats cheese, crumbled
- 100g cooked beetroot, sliced
- 100g spinach, washed and dried
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 250g (cooked weight) wholegrain rice, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1Tbs balsamic vinegar, as desired
- In a large bowl place the cooked and cooled rice.
- Combine the salad greens, peppers, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Place salad mixture on top of rice.
- Now layer the crumbled/cubed goats cheese and beetroot.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.