Following the Celebrity Operation Transformation food plan? Check out this seared salmon and lentil veg sauté from week 1.
Portion calories: 350
- 300g salad potatoes
- 200g green beans
- 160g prawns (fresh or defrosted)
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 40g Chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp rapeseed or olive oil
- Place potatoes in a colander/sieve over a pot of water and steam until cooked. (15-20 mins)
- Steam green beans and sliced pepper until tender.
- Add oil to a pan on medium - high heat.
- Add chorizo and cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Now add prawns and cook for a further 5 minutes until prawns turn pink.
- Slice cooked potatoes in half and top with chorizo and prawn - serve with vegetables.